Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

celebrity stock photos - rachel bilson

We haven't seen much of Rachel Bilson here on CoutureCandy lately, so it was much to my pleasure that RB was spotted grabbing lunch at Dusty's American Bistro in LA with little sister Hattie and a friend on December 23.

I know that she is one of the readers' faves, but I hate to say it- I'm not sure how much I'm feeling this 'fit of hers. Rachel started with a Mandarin-inspired jacket over a burnout tee (skip the jacket and pick Love Couture's Oriental Flowers Burnout Banded Waist Tee in White), and paired medium-wash denim (like Tag Jeans' Skinny 5 Pocket Jean in Medium Stone) and slouchy, vintage-looking brown boots. Pulling her brunette locks into a messy ponytail, Rachel finished off her outfit with a pair of aviator shades and an oversized leather caryall (take a look at Carla Mancini's The Shopper Bag in Black).

Pretty basic, but I've seen a lot worse! When recently asked what her holiday plans consisted of this year, Rachel gave an expected (but still adorable and honest) response. She said, "The things I look forward to about the holidays are staying at home and eating all my mom’s food and cookies." Sounds delicious! I am still waiting for the readers to weigh-in on what they did for the holidays this year... don't be shy!

Get The Newest Women's Fashion Here >>

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape