Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift is famous as a country singer, CSI actress, and fashion designer. She’s still 19 years old, but she’s been trusted to be paired up with l.e.i to create a line of Wal-Mart dress collection that cost $14, starting this February.

However, Taylor doesn’t want to be called a designer. She prefers to say that her style will be the inspiration of the clothing company’s dress line.

"I don't look at it like I'm branching out as a designer," she tells New York magazine. "It's not the Taylor Swift designer line or whatever.

"I like people who have worked their entire lives to become designers," she adds. "I think that they have their place as designers and I have my place as a musician, and I'm going to pretty much stick to that."

So what will the line look like?

"Sundresses are my favorite things to wear," Swift says. "In the summer, I automatically want to look bohemian."

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape