Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Victoria Beckham


On Wednesday (February 18), Victoria Beckham was seen at JFK Airport after having a great time at the Fashion Week.

Victoria Beckham, the former Spice Girl, always looked stylish as always. This time, she was wearing a big fur coat as she walked passing the security and boarded her departing flight.

Gossip Girls previously reported that She spent the previous evening attending Armani 5th Avenue store opening. But this might not be true since Victoria professed her love for another designer, Marc Jacobs.

“I really love Marc (Jacobs). I think he’s a genius,” Beckham told the NY Daily News. “He’s always been supportive of me and everything that I do. It was a shame I couldn’t be there [for his show]. But I was busy working on my presentations, too.”

“You know, I think it’s not really about having celebrities at your show,” Mrs Beckham added. “Marc has support from the most incredible celebrities in the world. I thought he did a great show.”

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape