Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore, in her new movie “ He’s Just Not That Into You” plays a character who struggles with dating. Though off-screen, she’s just happy being single.
"I've been single for eight months," she tells E! News. "I'm not in the wrong relationship, and it's great!"

In the casting for her new movie, She was in the same group with her ex-boyfriend, Justin Long, whom she insists as still her friend.

Maybe, the reason that they can still be friend is because Justin followed one of Barrymore’s rules : honesty.

For her, honesty is very important. "Not telling me? That pisses me off more than anything," she says.
"I can take it. I’m a big girl. At least you know what you’re working from. 'Oh, he told me he’s not into me?' Well, I guess there’s nothing to analyze there. What a time saver!"

The 33 years old, Drew Barrymore, also shared her first love story, Alex Rubenstein.
"He used to leave me love letters in the trash," Barrymore tells E!. "I don’t know what was up with that, but he used to make sure I was looking and then throw them in the trash, run away and then I’d grab the letter.

"Not much came of that relationship. We were six or seven. It was pretty tame and mild."

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape