Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

At the 2009 Campari calendar ad campaign Jessica Alba is the new face.


With that said, I guess we can all say that after giving birth to her daughter, Honor, Jessica is finally back with her sex symbol image.


But is she really?


Attending the calendar’s launching at La Permanente in Italy yesterday (December 2), the new mom showed off the goddess that she is with her Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2009 red satin dress.


On second thought, although I love the dress on Jessica, I’m not really sure if that supported her sexy image. No, I don’t mean she show flesh and all, it’s just that I think that frock quite suppressed Jess’ sexiness; an ‘understated sexiness’ that is I guess.


Well if it’s any consolation, I super adore the hair and make-up! Love it!




Get The Newest Women's Fashion Here >>

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape