Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I have always loved and adored Jennifer Aniston; I love that lovely face and cheerful smile. But most of all, I love Jen’s classy yet casual style.

However, I don’t think Jen impressed me (and I guess the other fashion bloggers) with her look at the L.A. premiere of her latest film, “Marley & Me” last Thursday (December 11).

Clad in a modified black ruffled lace Valentino Fall 2008 mini dress with black satin peep toes, I couldn’t help but be bored with the safe choice of look. I mean you know, Jen has always been stunning with everything she wears, but I guess this one’s just too safe.

Well considering her daring cover for GQ’s January 2009 issue, one would sure expect something more surprising from Jen, right?!

On second thought, Jen still looked hot, didn’t she?


Get The Newest Women's Fashion Here >>

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape