Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

KELLIE PICKLER
The American Idol alum (seen here sans makeup Dec. 16 in Washington, D.C.) says she's thankful for her glam squad. "My job is to sing and I have a total glam squad that does the rest. At night it's like a mask that I take off - you really wouldn't know who I am," she told Fox News. "I look really scary."
Kellie Pickler

JESSICA SIMPSON
"I always said that if I weren't a singer, I would be a makeup artist," the singer, 28, has said. "I even did all my friends for our prom."
Jessica Simpson

HILARY DUFF
"I love my makeup! I'm not a tomboy!" the Stay Cool star, 20, has said.
Hilary Duff

JESSICA ALBA
"My mom's a Southern girl who comes from the school that you don't leave the house without your face on, so when I first started wearing makeup." Jessica Alba

DREW BARRYMORE
"I'm a face-washing obsessive-compulsive," the He's Just Not That Into You star, 33, has said. "I'm of a one-track mind to have clear skin." Her other beauty secret? "I just think happiness is what makes you pretty."
Drew Barrymore

EVA LONGORIA
"Tony says he loves the way I look when I wake up in the morning," the Desperate Housewives star, 33, has gushed of her basketball player hubby Tony Parker.
Eva Longoria

CAMERON DIAZ
"I love getting older. I've never felt more in my skin or happier to be who I am," the What Happens in Vegas actress, 35, recently mused. The one thing that gets her down? Breakouts. "Sometimes, I'll look in the mirror and be like, 'Damn, where did that that come from?'"
Cameron Diaz

HEIDI KLUM
The Project Runway host, 35, and mother of three showed off her natural beauty while snowboarding in Aspen, Colorado with her family.
Heidi Klum

UMA THURMAN
The 6' former model, 38, showed off her porcelain complexion in NYC.
Uma Thurman

LINDSAY LOHAN
Who needs old Hollywood glamour? The Labor Pains star, 22, kept it casual it for a day at the movies.
Lindsay Lohan

FAITH HILL
"When my kids grow up, I want them to know who the hell I am. I want them to be able to say,'My mother taught me how to read, how to appreciate life and how to apply makeup," the country crooner, 40, has said.
Faith Hill

MADONNA
The Material Girl, 49, has "had injections of fat in her cheeks and Botox on her forehead," a source told Us. Added another insider, "She eats macrobiotic, works out like a fiend and her face is really gaunt."
Madonna


Get The Newest Women's Fashion Here >>

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape