Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Kendra Wilkinson obviously doesn't liket to be persona non grata over her candid Q&A in Us Weekly, so at the moment she needs to clear up her remarks of living with Hugh Hefner and sneaking sex away from the Mansion.

Kendra tells E! News "I'm so upset at myself with what I said. I'm really bad at interviews, and anyone who knows me knew I meant no harm...I'm a goofball. Mostly, I'm very sorry to have hurt Hef... Playboy made me who I am, and Hef has done more for me than anyone else."

"I will always love Hef and Playboy In my heart."

Kendra was so sorry, she stopped by the Mansion to apologize in person. "Hef was hurt, but he understands," she says. "He knows me and knows what came out of the article was not me at all."

And about those sex-on-the-side remarks?

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape