Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Nicole Kidman wears L’Wren Scott


Today I am going to ask you the same question, this time it’s with Nicole Kidman’s look at the UK premiere of “Australia” yesterday in Odeon Leicester Square London.


Clad in a white sequined L’Wren Scott Spring 2009 button trimmed dress, with gold peep-toe Louboutin heels, I would like to ask you to give the verdict yourself. Is it fab or not?


Fabulous:

Well sequined frocks always seem to get their way into the audience’s attention. Of course, there seems to be that Nicole Kidman “factor”, - elegance and class, that would give this look a hit.


Not:

What I don’t like in the look? Simple: It neither thrilled or excited me at all.


I dunno, then again, this is just a matter of my opinion. What about yours?



Get The Newest Women's Fashion Here >>

Bookmark/Share this article with others:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

0 comments

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape